Cold Hard Sleep


Something that makes me happy?

I’m always happy falling asleep in my room with the door outside open. Let me explain. My room has a sliding glass door that leads into the backyard. There are two layers to the door. One is a netting while the other is a glass door. (I think this is unusual for bedrooms but if anyone else has this in their room please let me know). During the winter/fall I like to open the door outside (but leave the netting door so bugs can’t get in). Usually, I leave it open for any weather over 45 degrees. Even though it gets really chilly I sleep with like 3-4 blankets, so I feel pretty warm. I really want to try sleeping with a weighted blanket because that sounds suppppeer comfy. I think sleep is the best thing in the world. Any kind of sleep (long naps, short naps, just good solid sleep). Falling asleep to the cold is the best kind of sleep. You feel better rested afterward. With leaving my door open I do get worried that there’s a serial killer watching over me, waiting to kill. Another downside is that sometimes it gets too cold during the night and then I can’t fall asleep. But overall I love this kind of sleep. Does anyone else like to fall asleep with the door/window open?

Comments

  1. I like sleeping with the windows open whenever I go somewhere where it is dark outside. At my house, there is a streetlamp about 100 yards from my window, so I can not open my window and keep it dark at the same time. However, I enjoy camping and I think that is similar to sleeping with your windows open

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't sleep with my door open at all because I'm afraid that like if a robber or something comes into my house, I would be the first one to get attacked lol. I sleep with my door completely closed and I have to have my blanket tucked underneath my feet so I'm tucked in like a burrito. It's the most comfortable way to sleep ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleeping with doors/windows open sounds like a really relaxing sleep. Especially if you burrow yourself under a ton of warm blankets. I’m honestly always paranoid that someone might be watching me or trying to get into my house so I usually have everything closed and locked (this is what I get for liking horror so much).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't sleep with a window open if it's under 60 degrees outside because I get too cold, and then when I wake up and get out of my blankets the cold air is so uncomfortable. Why not just sleep in a warm room?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sleeping with the air super cold, and under like 10 blankets. It's super relaxing. I live in the middle of nowhere so I can just leave the doors open without worrying too. I also really want to try a weighted blanket.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I like spoilers...

Waving on the Road

How do you say it?